Random Security Quotes
"There is only one security, and when you've lost that security, you've lost everything you've got. And that is the security of confidence in yourself; to be, to create, to make any position you want to make for yourself. And when you lose that confidence, you've lost the only security you can have. ... Self-confidence is self-determinism. One's belief in one's ability to determine his own course. As long as one has that, he's got the universe in his pocket. And when he hasn't got that, not all the pearls in China nor all the grain and corn in Iowa can give him security, because that's the only security there is."
- "Identity Thieves Used Leaked PII to Steal ADP Payroll Info" linkThursday, May 5 2016
- "Hacker collects 272m email addresses and passwords, some from Gmail" linkThursday, May 5 2016
- "Mobile Security Framework (MobSF) v0.9.2 Released" linkThursday, May 5 2016
- "How The Pwnedlist Got Pwned" linkThursday, May 5 2016
- "Secret US Spy Court Approved Every Surveillance Request In 2015" linkThursday, May 5 2016
- "Secret 28-page section of 9/11 report should remain under seal: CIA director" linkThursday, May 5 2016